TWS Technology (TWS), a global industry leader of energy storage and rechargeable battery solutions, announced the introduction of a new line of sophisticated battery solutions for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) currently designing eCall systems compliant with the mandatory EU safety directive anticipated to go into effect March, 2018. At that time, new passenger cars and light vans will have to be equipped with the automatic emergency alert system. The eCall system requires in-car technology that can automatically call Europe’s 112 emergency number in case of an accident. eCall is seen as a way to lower response times by emergency services and ultimately as a way to reduce road deaths. To ensure safe and reliable operation of such eCall systems, TWS is introducing a new Li-ION battery line to provide cost effective backup battery solutions that feature advanced battery monitoring and control in compact installations. The eCall Line features the TWS® Li-ION 18650T format cells with 2000mAh for enhanced performance over time. These cells offer key advantages such as high energy density per volume for compact installation, low self-discharge rates and the ability to maintain required performance over time at -40 Deg C to +85 Deg C. The Line will also feature the same high performace technology in the more compact TWS Li-ION 14500D format for more space constrained designs.
- AIC: Announces Its New Line of Server... — AIC announces its new line of servers, which work with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, to optimize performance and improve power efficiency. Each of the AIC server board comes with a guaranteed 5+ years lifecycle to ensure that customers will get the best return on their investment. AIC’s team is available to develop customized BIOS and [...]
- Advantech: Acquires South Korea Medic... — Global intelligent systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) today announced it will acquire a 60% stake in South Korea’s medical display company Kostec. The combination of Kostec’s medical display expertise and its great business exposure in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and North American markets, together with Advantech’s global brand and comprehensive sales, marketing, and services network in [...]
- AIC: AIC Announces Release of New Whi... — The AIC SB122A-PH is a 10-bay NVMe storage server that is currently being deployed by Zettar in the data center of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory to support work being done by Stanford University and the Department of Energy. A new white paper from Zettar, “Using AIC SB122A-PH 1U 10-Bay NVMe Storage Servers as the [...]
- Advantech: Advantech Focuses on Six S... — Global Intelligent Systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) demonstrated its latest IoT solutions, applications, and techniques at the 2016 Industrial IoT World Partner Conference (IIoT WPC). This year’s IIoT WPC aims to accelerate IoT application development for a wide range of diverse industries, demonstrate the latest solutions and techniques, as well as showcase its newly built Linkou [...]
- AIC: New All-flash VMware Virtual SAN... — AIC, in partnership with Micron and ATTO, will give a live demonstration of its new storage solution at VMworld at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas from August 28th to September 1st 2016. City of Industry, CA, August 24, 2016 – AIC will demonstrate its new all-flash VMware Virtual SAN™ Ready Node Solution [...]