Sumida has developed a ferrite type surface mount power inductor CD40D26MB. It is featured with a compact magnetic shield structure.
By filling the winding wire with resin containing magnetic material, the the magnetic shield effect and the mechanical impact strength is significant. Apart from product with size of 4mm and height of 2.8mm, we are also developing products in other sizes with the same structure.
- Size: 4.2 x 4.2 x H2.8 mm (max.)
- Product Weight: 0.16g (ref.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +125°C
(Including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +125°C
DC/DC converter for notebook PC, LCD displays, HDDs, DVDs, SSDs, DVCs, DSCs, PDAs etc.
Sumida: Semi-shielded Ferrite Type Inductor: CD40D26MB
- Holystone: X7P Series – Low DC Bias M... — Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors 250V and 400V High Voltage X7P Holy Stone high voltage products are designed and manufactured to meet the general requirements of international standards. The X7P product offering is ideally suited for LED driver, lighting, power adapter and USB charger applications where effective capacitance at working voltage is critical to circuit design. [...]
- SUMIDA Corporation: High Current Surf... — Sumida has expanded its lineup of High Current Surface Mount Inductors, known as the CDPQ series. The existing types under CDPQ series are CDPQ2010 and CDPQ2419, CDPQ2417 is newly added as an expansion. This surface-mounted product can be used for PV inverter (Photovoltaic) and UPS power supply as well as for mobile phone base station. Key [...]
- SII Semiconductor Corporation: S-1317... — The S-1317 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC, which features super low current consumption and low dropout voltage. This IC has low current consumption of 0.35 μA typ. and high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%. It is most suitable for use in portable equipment and battery-powered devices. Features Output [...]
- SII Semiconductor Corporation: Releas... — SII Semiconductor Corporation, an affiliate of Seiko Instruments Inc., manufactures and sells semiconductors. In November 2016, SII Semiconductor Corporation will release the S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators that have the world class low current consumption of 350 nA. The S-1317 Series of LDO voltage regulators is ideal for wearable, IoT and all devices needing [...]
- SII Semiconductor: Ultra-Small Wirele... — SII Semiconductor Corporation (President and Representative Director: Nobumasa Ishiai, Headquarters: Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture, hereinafter called SII Semiconductor), an affiliated company of Seiko Instruments Inc. (President: Hitoshi Murakami, Headquarters: Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture, hereinafter called SII) has recently released the “S-847x series” of ultra-small wireless power transmission control ICs which make it easy to build [...]