FORT COLLINS, Colo., July 5, 2017—Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:AEIS), a global leader in precision power, today announced it has acquired Excelsys Holdings Limited (Excelsys), a privately held company based in Cork, Ireland. Excelsys designs and manufactures high efficiency and highly reliable power supplies for a variety of industrial markets. Its modular and user-configurable technology brings new and differentiated capabilities to Advanced Energy’s existing product portfolio. This new product line allows Advanced Energy® (AE®) to expand its addressable market ? offering new applications and serving a larger worldwide customer base.
“Today’s acquisition of Excelsys is part of our ongoing strategy to grow and diversify our industrial business by adding new power products and applications to our robust portfolio,” said Yuval Wasserman, President and CEO. “With a complementary platform of electronic power supplies for mission-critical applications, Excelsys joins our Specialty Power organization ? increasing our presence in new areas within medical equipment, metrology, lasers and general industrial applications.”
“We are excited to join Advanced Energy, a global leader in precision power conversion,” said Gary Duffy Excelsys leader and former CEO. “Through the combined companies, our customers will now have access to a host of additional value-added products and services as we work together to expand Advanced Energy’s leading, competitive position worldwide and maintain the high levels of reliability and customer service.”
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (NASDAQ:AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, precision power solutions for thin films processes and industrial applications. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com.
Excelsys Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of Modular Configurable Electronic Power Supplies for mission critical applications in the global medical, industrial, military and communications markets.
- AIC Announces Its New Line of Servers... — AIC announces its new line of servers, which work with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, to optimize performance and improve power efficiency. Each of the AIC server board comes with a guaranteed 5+ years lifecycle to ensure that customers will get the best return on their investment. AIC’s team is available to develop customized BIOS and [...]
- Excelsys: All Power Supplies Now Meet... — Cork, Ireland—Feb. 15, 2017—Excelsys Technologies, the leading manufacturer of modular user-configurable and single output power supplies, announces that its complete product line has been reviewed and certified to meet the requirements of the 4th Edition (EMC) IEC60601-1-2, making all Excelsys power supplies suitable for use in medical applications. In addition to its most recent product [...]
- Advantech: Acquires South Korea Medic... — Global intelligent systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) today announced it will acquire a 60% stake in South Korea’s medical display company Kostec. The combination of Kostec’s medical display expertise and its great business exposure in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and North American markets, together with Advantech’s global brand and comprehensive sales, marketing, and services network in [...]
- Excelsys: Revolutionary Fanless Power... — Medical Approvals – Convection Cooled- 5 Year Warranty – User Configurable The CoolX600 Series is the revolutionary, convection-cooled modular power supply from Excelsys Technologies and delivers an incredible 600W without fan assisted cooling from a very compact 8.5 x 4.5 x 1U package. The only fanless modular power supply on the market, the CoolX600 carries [...]
- AIC: AIC Announces Release of New Whi... — The AIC SB122A-PH is a 10-bay NVMe storage server that is currently being deployed by Zettar in the data center of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory to support work being done by Stanford University and the Department of Energy. A new white paper from Zettar, “Using AIC SB122A-PH 1U 10-Bay NVMe Storage Servers as the [...]