Many industry leaders are already investing in IoT deployment, beginning to realize the necessity of speeding up returns on their investments. How can you successfully navigate this transformation in a simply and efficient way? Advantech collaborates with Intel and Microsoft to provide an IoT gateway starter kit that integrates hardware, software, and services to help customers not only create mutually beneficial capabilities to enable application innovation but also to simplify IoT deployment.
- AIC: Announces Its New Line of Server... — AIC announces its new line of servers, which work with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, to optimize performance and improve power efficiency. Each of the AIC server board comes with a guaranteed 5+ years lifecycle to ensure that customers will get the best return on their investment. AIC’s team is available to develop customized BIOS and [...]
- Advantech: Acquires South Korea Medic... — Global intelligent systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) today announced it will acquire a 60% stake in South Korea’s medical display company Kostec. The combination of Kostec’s medical display expertise and its great business exposure in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and North American markets, together with Advantech’s global brand and comprehensive sales, marketing, and services network in [...]
- AIC: AIC Announces Release of New Whi... — The AIC SB122A-PH is a 10-bay NVMe storage server that is currently being deployed by Zettar in the data center of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory to support work being done by Stanford University and the Department of Energy. A new white paper from Zettar, “Using AIC SB122A-PH 1U 10-Bay NVMe Storage Servers as the [...]
- Advantech: Advantech Focuses on Six S... — Global Intelligent Systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) demonstrated its latest IoT solutions, applications, and techniques at the 2016 Industrial IoT World Partner Conference (IIoT WPC). This year’s IIoT WPC aims to accelerate IoT application development for a wide range of diverse industries, demonstrate the latest solutions and techniques, as well as showcase its newly built Linkou [...]
- AIC: New All-flash VMware Virtual SAN... — AIC, in partnership with Micron and ATTO, will give a live demonstration of its new storage solution at VMworld at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas from August 28th to September 1st 2016. City of Industry, CA, August 24, 2016 – AIC will demonstrate its new all-flash VMware Virtual SAN™ Ready Node Solution [...]