The era of Industry 4.0 is upon us. Industrial manufacturing companies are facing strong demand to increase their productivity by realizing smart factories and smart manufacturing. With the advantages of Advantech devices and solutions – IPCs, industrial automation and machine automation technologies, hardware-software integration and various other solutions – it’s now possible to foster the development of Industry 4.0. To realize Industry 4.0, Advantech has initiated three strategic phases. In the first phase of the implementation of equipment connectivity: devices, machines, production lines and factories are connected to the system, and therefore, data transparency as well as information visualization can be fulfilled. In the second phase, data collection and integration, as well as valued-added products and services are introduced for smart manufacturing services. The final phase of intelligent innovative services is the enabling of intelligent machinery and big data analysis. To reach these goals, Advantech enables network-connected iFactories and iMachinery to boost the transformation of smart manufacturing. Furthermore, six solutions of smart factory have been defined – Machine Automation; Equipment Monitoring & Optimization; Machine Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance; MES Integration & Production Traceability; Factory Energy Management System; and Factory Environment Monitoring – developed with integrated automation and cloud innovation for industry 4.0!
- AIC: Announces Its New Line of Server... — AIC announces its new line of servers, which work with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, to optimize performance and improve power efficiency. Each of the AIC server board comes with a guaranteed 5+ years lifecycle to ensure that customers will get the best return on their investment. AIC’s team is available to develop customized BIOS and [...]
- Advantech: Acquires South Korea Medic... — Global intelligent systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) today announced it will acquire a 60% stake in South Korea’s medical display company Kostec. The combination of Kostec’s medical display expertise and its great business exposure in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and North American markets, together with Advantech’s global brand and comprehensive sales, marketing, and services network in [...]
- AIC: AIC Announces Release of New Whi... — The AIC SB122A-PH is a 10-bay NVMe storage server that is currently being deployed by Zettar in the data center of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory to support work being done by Stanford University and the Department of Energy. A new white paper from Zettar, “Using AIC SB122A-PH 1U 10-Bay NVMe Storage Servers as the [...]
- Advantech: Advantech Focuses on Six S... — Global Intelligent Systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) demonstrated its latest IoT solutions, applications, and techniques at the 2016 Industrial IoT World Partner Conference (IIoT WPC). This year’s IIoT WPC aims to accelerate IoT application development for a wide range of diverse industries, demonstrate the latest solutions and techniques, as well as showcase its newly built Linkou [...]
- AIC: New All-flash VMware Virtual SAN... — AIC, in partnership with Micron and ATTO, will give a live demonstration of its new storage solution at VMworld at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas from August 28th to September 1st 2016. City of Industry, CA, August 24, 2016 – AIC will demonstrate its new all-flash VMware Virtual SAN™ Ready Node Solution [...]