Global intelligent systems leader Advantech (2395.TW) today announced it will acquire a 60% stake in South Korea’s medical display company Kostec. The combination of Kostec’s medical display expertise and its great business exposure in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and North American markets, together with Advantech’s global brand and comprehensive sales, marketing, and services network in Europe, Greater China, the Middle East, and Australia, will enable Advantech to grow and develop even faster in the smart medical field.
- AIC Announces Its New Line of Servers... — AIC announces its new line of servers, which work with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, to optimize performance and improve power efficiency. Each of the AIC server board comes with a guaranteed 5+ years lifecycle to ensure that customers will get the best return on their investment. AIC’s team is available to develop customized BIOS and [...]
- Excelsys – Advanced Energy Acqu... — FORT COLLINS, Colo., July 5, 2017—Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:AEIS), a global leader in precision power, today announced it has acquired Excelsys Holdings Limited (Excelsys), a privately held company based in Cork, Ireland. Excelsys designs and manufactures high efficiency and highly reliable power supplies for a variety of industrial markets. Its modular and user-configurable technology [...]
- Excelsys: All Power Supplies Now Meet... — Cork, Ireland—Feb. 15, 2017—Excelsys Technologies, the leading manufacturer of modular user-configurable and single output power supplies, announces that its complete product line has been reviewed and certified to meet the requirements of the 4th Edition (EMC) IEC60601-1-2, making all Excelsys power supplies suitable for use in medical applications. In addition to its most recent product [...]
- Excelsys: Revolutionary Fanless Power... — Medical Approvals – Convection Cooled- 5 Year Warranty – User Configurable The CoolX600 Series is the revolutionary, convection-cooled modular power supply from Excelsys Technologies and delivers an incredible 600W without fan assisted cooling from a very compact 8.5 x 4.5 x 1U package. The only fanless modular power supply on the market, the CoolX600 carries [...]
- AIC: AIC Announces Release of New Whi... — The AIC SB122A-PH is a 10-bay NVMe storage server that is currently being deployed by Zettar in the data center of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory to support work being done by Stanford University and the Department of Energy. A new white paper from Zettar, “Using AIC SB122A-PH 1U 10-Bay NVMe Storage Servers as the [...]